30 Jul 32 Years Old | 32 Things About Me
As of July 27th, 2017, I am 32 years old. Every year since around the age of 23, I reflect on my age and what I have accomplished so far in life. A lot of those birthdays were spent doing something fun like zip lining in Costa Rica or playing around in the Bahamas. A lot of those birthdays were also filled with anxiety as I have always felt that I have not really accomplished that much. I take this chance every year to look myself in the mirror and size up what kind of life I have lived and what I can do this upcoming year to make it better.
I am taking a different approach at 32, though. Instead of filling my mind with “What if” or “If only I”, I am going to list a few things that have been important to me as well as a few things that tell people a little bit more about myself. With this new age, comes a new perspective. What happened last year is old news, and what happens tomorrow isn’t promised. The only thing I have, the only thing we have, is right now.
So with that being said, here is a list of 32 things about me.
Top 4 Foods
- Chopped Pork from Tom Jenkins Bar-B-Que
- Hawaiian Pizza from Mellow Mushroom
- Grilled Chik-Fil-A Sandwich (the #7)
- My Mom’s Baked Ziti
Top 4 Desserts
- Oreo / Cookies and Creme Ice Cream
- Warm Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Funfetti Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Top 4 Places I have Traveled to
- Costa Rica (white water rafting)
- Las Vegas (Guys Trip)
Top 4 Places I Would Like to Go
- New Zealand
- Galápagos Islands
Top 4 Pairs of Shoes
- Jordan Retro 11 Lows (Concord)
- Jordan Retro 1 (Royals)
- Creative Recreation Cesario Lo
Top 4 Fears
- Families Health
- Not being the best person I can be for my family
- Letting my son grow up without a Dad
- Looking back and having regrets
Top 4 Wishes I Have
- I wish there was no hate in the world.
- I wish all kids had the proper resources for them to reach their full potential
- I wish I was financially stable so that I could stay home and play with kid/kids all day.
- I wish Chik-Fil-A was open on Sundays
I know this is a pretty random list of things. If I could ask one thing of everyone who reads this, it would be to…
Write a hand written letter to someone and tell them how much they mean to you and the importance of having them in your life.